Pages

Tuesday, September 20, 2016

how to fix undetected laptop battery





how to fix undetected laptop battery




I thought perhaps my battery is dead, but my laptop is working ok with ac power as well as on battery. it says 'no battery is detected.. I have an acer 5253-bz602 laptop that is about 17 months old. when i connect the ac cord and check the battery icon i get a battery not detected fix for wifi and. It still says no battery detected though??? i have an acer aspire 5552-3691 laptop and my battery needed to be replaced,so i recently bought a new and installed it..




... Laptop Battery Replacement- Illustrated how to repair a laptop battery

... laptop battery replacement- illustrated how to repair a laptop battery



مكتبة شامله لصيانة اللاب توب

مكتبة شامله لصيانة اللاب توب




My power icon displayed a red x and says "no battery is detected". here are some methods to possibly fix my gateway nv59 laptop displayed "battery. My sony vaio laptop has problem in battery charging. message " no battery is detected" is appearing my sony vaio laptop has problem in battery charging. message. Why am i receiving a "battery not detected" message on my travelmate 5744 series notebook?.




0 comments:

Post a Comment